Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.
Just wondering if MYOB Live has been looking into the following suggestions of improvement:
- having the option to export ALL reports to excel (not just the general ledger)
- having the reports open up within the web browser with the added capability of being able to drill in to accounts to review transaction as you can do in desktop versions of MYOB
- being able to run previous year comparison reports
Would be great to hear if these suggestions could be considered going forward!
Please add the ability to create quotes....
Thanks for your suggestions.
- Ability to export reports to excel is something we will be gradually implementing. The goal is to allow all reports in excel or pdf format. At the same time we will be starting to enable the ability to drill down into the reports as you have suggested.
- Previous year comparisons will also be gradually enabled.
Would be GOOD to get Jobs able to be combined in the same way that accounts can be combined.
Jobs costing over PERIOD of job rather than only available over the financial year. A job may only be a few months and run from Jan to Apr not Jan to mar and Apr and then have to run in Excel to combine the preiods!
A Summary Report that gives overall INCOME for all jobs as the existing Profit and loss report with months along the top Apr to Mar and YTD totals and jobs along the side able to compare jobs with actal GL income codes. same report for COST OF SALES and then a report taking income on each job less COS and give a summary report on the profit of each job month by month.
I do this manually in Excel, but every labour intensive, especially with new jobs and adjustments.
this would be AWESOME!!!!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.