Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Take payments: Save & add button

Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I don't understand why in take payments there is only a save button.  Some days I have multiple invoices I need to receive payments against and it would be handy not to have to keep going back to the Sales dropdown and selecting take payments every time.  Maybe another button could be added i.e. Save & New.  Entering sales and purchase invoices have the option to save or save and add, the same idea needs to be implemented in take payments.

Thanks

Wendy

"Save Button in Take Payments"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
germanbakehouse
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would highly agree with the above comment from Wendy08 - I have mulitple payments to include each day and a save and add function would help tremendously!

Thanks

HelenKeegan
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can I please see implemented the facility similar to Account Edge when taking payments for customers.  I receive several cheques a day.  It would make life much more simpler if the Take Payments window remained open after 'saving' a payment and then simply move on to the next cheque.  Currently I have to go each time in to take payments and this is very, very time consuming

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages