Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Templates: Increase size of the How to Pay font

Cover User

5Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
New
New

Original Subject: how to pay changes on invoices

It seems recently there has been a change to the style of the how to pay section on an invoice. The font is now very small and makes details difficult to read. 

12 Comments
edpqld
6 Posts
Cover User

My customers are having the same issue, especially when they print it out. My older clients can not read this text to pay my invoices.

Lisa_BBP
Trusted Partner
120 Posts
Trusted Partner

Hi MYOB

@Greatglass has made a good point, the font is now too small to read, especially when customers read the details off the computer screen.

Could you please change it back to what it was previously.

We don't want the customer to get our banking details wrong now do we?

NatalieCard
3 Posts
Former Staff

Great idea - and I must admit I hadn't noticed. I've suggested it to the Developers.

In the meantime, what about creating a 'header image' for the top of the invoice and including the bank details in there?

I use www.canva.com to make headers for invoices in Essentials.

Gavin173
3 Posts
Cover User

This needs to be fixed ASAP. Far too small!!!!

@Greatglass wrote:

Original Subject: how to pay changes on invoices

It seems recently there has been a change to the style of the how to pay section on an invoice. The font is now very small and makes details difficult to read. 

Greatglass
5 Posts
Cover User

After several calls to MYOB over 4 months to resolve this they seem to have no interest in fixing it. I now have the issue with an invoice where the customer is saying they have sent payment to the wrong account as they misread my bank account number! If this is correct or just an excuse, I find it a matter of urgency that MYOB resolve this. I have been told they are aware but won’t give a clear indication when it will be resolved and I’m tired of having an unprofessional looking invoice. I’m losing patience and my accountant keeps hounding me to change to quick books. Hurry up MYOB or it will happen! 

JoSanders
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have just realised that all my July invoices have gone out WITHOUT any banking details! What has happened???  They were there last month in a tiny little box, but they were there!

This needs to be recified ASAP.

Warwicle
5 Posts
Cover User

Why would you make it harder for clients to see the bank account details on the How to pay section. I am receiving complaints from clients that it is too small. I just wasted an hour stuffing around trying to figure out if I could change it back to the way it was before. Please change it back

Greatglass
5 Posts
Cover User

Unfortunately MYOB has no interest in changing this font size, either because they can’t or simply can’t be bothered. I’ve called them several times about it and nothing’s being done to rectify it. I’ve even had a cheeky customer use it as an excuse to delay payment claiming they misread my acc number.  So disappointed that they don’t seem to give a stuff about something as critical as being paid. 

workz
1 Post
User

Being able to increase the font size on the bank details is "essential". I have had a number of clients who have asked me for the details separately as they cant read them, too small. 

SandyCorn
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

Our customers pay by direct deposit so we have our bank details in the notes to customers box at the bottom of the invoice.  We have had quite a few customers comment on how small and difficult it is to read so we have had to make business cards up with the bank deposit details on them.  Is there a way to make the font larger as an option?  I realise not everyone needs larger font but it would be really helpful to have the choice in the setup.