Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Timesheets: Approval from another user

Cover User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I really like the timesheet process for employees through Yourpay with MYOB Essentials.  I would like to know if I am able to set the timesheet to either;

A) After each employee enters thier timesheets, go through to a manager (3rd person) for approval (different email address) & then approval sent to me for uploading into payrun.  I dont want manager to have access to MYOB info apart from timesheets so dont want to give them a login.

B) Enable manager to enter timesheets for all casual emplyees through YourPay process ie: have a "master" access that enables them to view all employees & enter hours worked for each.

The reason Im needing a manager to approve timesheets is I am not at store level & the manager precides over shifts.

If anyone can offer some help in how I can add this process.  I am trialing Xero along wiht MYOB essentials to see which one suits better, especially with timesheets/payroll features.

Thank you (apologies if this is not where I am supposed to put this question)

"Timesheet Approval by another user"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

MYOB Team allows assigned managers to approve timesheets before processing.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @herbella

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I have moved your post onto the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange. This will allow others in the MYOB Community and the MYOB development team a chance to see your particular idea to discuss and vote for its potential inclusion in future updates of the program.

If you do have any further ideas in regards to MYOB Essentials don't hesitate to post these on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Team allows assigned managers to approve timesheets before processing.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.