Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Unpaid invoice reminder notice

1Posts

100Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRightalesIn MYOB essentials, having a tab/button on invoices that have past the due date allowing a single click "late notice" to be sent would be very helpful.  Or even an option to send reminder notices every xxx days automatically.  This could be a simple one off form or (even better) a form that could be customised along with the invoices themselves in the options menu.  In some circumstances the ability to add a late fee dollar amount or % would be useful.

I look forward to an update if possible, I would assume others may share this view too.

Thanks!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2019

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows the user to sent up invoice reminders to remind your customers of any unpaid invoices. 

More information on this feature can be found on MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Sick of chasing up customers about late payments? & Help Article: Setting up invoice reminders.

18 Comments
GCrowle073
3 Posts
Cover User

Just being able to add overdue invoice totals to new invoices, or have overdue invoices attached to new invoices would be great......

Kalliopi
2 Posts
Cover User

Are there any updates on the inclusion of an automated overdue invoice reminder?

This would be great!

MultiScreen
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi there

I've recently discovered how to use statements for this purpose.

I've edited a steatement template and removed the word 'Statement'.  I've then typed a "Stage 1" reminder letter and removed the item details.  Ive left the 1, 2, 3 month overdue details at the bottom of the page.

I then just print out a debtors list and tick the 'Stage 1' clients in the 'Email Statements' window.

I've also done this for stage 2 & 3 Overdue Accounts.

Hope this helps.

Diane  

sudi
4 Posts
Cover User

Seems this idea was posted way back in 2014, wonder of Product team has actually done anything about it? when can we actually see this in action?

Ingred
2 Posts
Cover User

I think this would also link in with my request that when you go to send the statements out we have the option to 'only include invoices to this date'. It would be good if we were then only shown the outstanding statements to print or email?

Cheers Ingred

NatashaAllnutt
1 Post
User

Xero has this function and its great, My essential Clients need this function ASAP

Lentech
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Definatly agree that this shoiuld be a standard feature. So MYOB will it finally happen?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows the user to sent up invoice reminders to remind your customers of any unpaid invoices. 

More information on this feature can be found on MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Sick of chasing up customers about late payments? & Help Article: Setting up invoice reminders.