Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Unpaid invoice reminder notice

1Posts

100Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRightalesIn MYOB essentials, having a tab/button on invoices that have past the due date allowing a single click "late notice" to be sent would be very helpful.  Or even an option to send reminder notices every xxx days automatically.  This could be a simple one off form or (even better) a form that could be customised along with the invoices themselves in the options menu.  In some circumstances the ability to add a late fee dollar amount or % would be useful.

I look forward to an update if possible, I would assume others may share this view too.

Thanks!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2019

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows the user to sent up invoice reminders to remind your customers of any unpaid invoices. 

More information on this feature can be found on MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Sick of chasing up customers about late payments? & Help Article: Setting up invoice reminders.

18 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the suggestion @DesignGuru Anyone else who would like to see the ability to send reminder notices to overdue customers, please vote for this idea.

Blue_Orchid
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Being able to send automatic reminders to clients with outstanding accounts with a 7,14,21 day overdue reminder and with each reminder being able to change the wording to suit the situation of  each outstanding account.

Xero has this feature and have been asked if MYOB is going to do the same.

AntidoteBio
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

It'd be great if Auto unpaid invoice reminders could be sent to certain customers.

AntidoteBio
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

I mean auto sent after a pre defined period of time if the method of sending the original invoice was email.

Also possibly allowing the user to define a late payment invoice template - escalating in stronger language and colour (red)

Also MYOB might like to enageg with a debt recovery company to allow auto sale of bad debts to put some meat on the bones of the letter.

johnmacguitar8
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi in the future will you be able to send out automatic invoice reminders in MYOB Essentials?

HugoHalliday
1 Post
Cover User

This feature has been "under consideration" since 2014? Any news on if they are going to release it? Xero has it... I would really like to be able to set time periods for when overdue invoices are automatically resent as it is admin-intensive to have to manually remind people.

Matt1234
2 Posts
Cover User

Please MYOB...this is an "essential" feature.

mowers1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

This would be a great feature.... dare i say an essential requirement for customers

FlorianE
1 Post
Cover User

+1 for this feature. I would find it very useful. 

The reminder to be auto emailed when invoice X days overdue. A seperate email template for late reminders would be useful to. 

FNQ17
1 Post
Cover User

I also agree, this has been under consideration for some time now even years, is this going to be a feature that is gunna happen or not. Not happy with response. This is a very important feature that i think that should be standered. One of a few reasons now Xero is looking like the change that might have to happen