Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Bulk allocate multiple transactions to one account

Contributing Cover User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

GUys you have fundamental User Interface (UI) issues LIKE: Why not have tick box multiple choosing then allocate ALL to a category rather than having to go many one at a time???

"Why not have tick box multiple choosing then allocate ALL to a category rather than having to go thru one at a time???"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows the user to bulk allocate transactions using the Bank transactions window. You just need to use tick the relevant transaction in the Bank transactions window and then use the Allocate option to bulk allocate.

Our Help Article: Allocating bank transactions - To allocate multiple transactions to same account has more information on that process.

2 Comments
M-Gompie
1 Post
User

Its annoying when I use my credit card for both business and private, when allocating expenses I cannot tick various entries from multiple sources and assign them to a single allocation, eg Owner Drawings for private expenses. It would be advantageous to be able to have a tick box next to each entry and then allow all ticked entries to be assigned to a particular allocation. This shouldnt be too dificult to create and would make assigning a whole lot faster!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows the user to bulk allocate transactions using the Bank transactions window. You just need to use tick the relevant transaction in the Bank transactions window and then use the Allocate option to bulk allocate.

Our Help Article: Allocating bank transactions - To allocate multiple transactions to same account has more information on that process.