Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Standardised calendar used

Experienced Cover User

24Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Calendar sizing non standard across screens.

Different functions within MYOB essentials have different sizes of calendars some of which casue issues with browser Zoom settings. In Bills or Sales the calendar is very large whereas in bank transactions the calendar is the size of a postage stamp. In Bills and sales, unless I reduce the browser size to 90% for bills or 75% for sales, the Month selection is not possible for date created due to calendar sizing.

I have been told by suport that its my problem to change browser settings but is a MYOB problem of standardising all screens and makeing them work correctly with default browser settings. 

This issues occurs on 3 different computers. 1 desktop, 1 laptop both using either Chrome (recomended) or IE under XP or Windows 7 professional. It also occurs on iPad using Chrome or safari for which screen sizing cannot be adjusted.

"Workflow and Ease of Use"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

The Calendar that is used within MYOB Essentials would be the same one across the product.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Nevillethetech

Thank you for your idea in regards to calendars as in Essentials. 

From my testing I have found different types of calendars, within the same file using the same Internet Browser.

Calendar 1
Attachments - Copy (2).PNG
Calendar 2
Attachments - Copy.PNG

I would encourage other users that would like a standardised calendar to vote and comment for this idea

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Calendar that is used within MYOB Essentials would be the same one across the product.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.