Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Inclusion of Payables with tax and Receivables with Tax

Cover User

1Posts

70Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Could we please have reports of Payables with Tax and Receivables with Tax as per AccountRight included in Essentials?

I think that most Essentials customers report GST on a cash basis.  One of the checks I perform before submitting a BAS is to check the balances of the GST Collected and GST Paid accounts against the amounts to be reported in the BAS.  With non-cash reporting, the two should match so that's easy.  With cash reporting the difference should be the GST on outstanding payables and receivables at the end of the quarter.  Hence I would really appreciate this report being available in MYOB Essentials so that I can complete this check.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

The Payables with tax and Receivables with tax reports are available in MYOB Essentials.

26 Comments
Em21213
1 Post
Cover User

Hi there, this would be very useful for our Practice as well.

Jemma1234
6 Posts
Cover User

I also think this would be great. It is painful going through every single transaction. 

Jemma1234
6 Posts
Cover User

Has there been any further progress with this. This is something that essentials is really lacking compared to MYOB AccountRight. 

StuartArthur
1 Post
User

This is critical.  Without this we can only advise many clients to use another online product.  Escalate this request as it is an easy thing for you to create the report which just looks at each transaction making up the balance and gets the GST amount then displays that on the report.  Taking this long to sort something simple out gives no confidence to people considering this product.

Emiller
1 Post
User

Would be great if this report could be made available on Essentials 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Payables with tax and Receivables with tax reports are available in MYOB Essentials.