Partner Zone

Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TS80
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll

In the new version of MYOB Essentials 

Employees paid by hourly rate has the words Annual Salary on their payslip with an amount in it.

The amount is calucated by their hourly rate multiplied by hours in a pay cycle.

The employee is not on an annual salary and I don't want this noted on their payslip as they dont always work the standard hours in their pay cycle.  The figure is irrelvelant to an hourly pay rate employee.

I cant change the hours in a pay cycle to Nil as it wont let me and I cant seem to edit the payslip.

Please advise how to remove this from the employees pay details and or how to not have it noted on the payslip 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,618 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,618Posts

6,008Kudos

6,517Solutions

Re: Payroll

Hi @TS80 

The Annual Salary listed on the payslips comes from the Annual Salary value listed in the Salary and wages section of the employee's Payroll details. 

Currently, this particular field is not able to be removed from an employee's payslips. However, we have received numerous feedback on that topic and have shared that with the required team to investigate potential changes to that system.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post