Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancelling Subscription

I have used MYOB Essential Payroll and the trial expired whilst we were in lockdown but I chose to continue.  What I discovered was payroll was not working and somehow there was a payment against an invoice with no record of the payment through the bank.  The Bank reconciled, but the suppliers statement did not.  I have called and spent 2 hrs on the phone one day to fix payroll as the annual leave was not accruing correctly.  I tried payroll the following day, it was the last payroll for June and although it appears on screen as being processed, when I sent it to the ATO through STP it records 0 values.  The payroll reports for do not add up either.  One employee is correct and although the set up is duplicated for the others, it does not total correctly.  I spend another 1hr and 45 minutes WAITING to speak to someone and then decided this system is just not working.  I want to cancel my subscripton. Despite Myob stating "Support for you when you need it", it was not available last night on chat when chat was ended before it had even begun.  Now today I call the 1300 number and am transferred to another phone number which a message saying I have reached them out of hours and to call back. Seriously frustrated with this poor system and poor customer service

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,811 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,811Posts

588Kudos

583Solutions

Re: Cancelling Subscription

Hi @LWalters 

I'm very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. If you would like help with those issues, I'm happy to work with you to resolve them. However, if you would prefer to cancel your subscription can you please send me the following information by private message:

• serial number
  • business name
  • primary contact email
  • primary contact name

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have left message on chat for the subscription team to contact me and nobody has contacted me its 11:11am

I have had nothing but bad experience.  The trial expired during lockdown, I have had problems with payroll, spent 2 hrs on the phone with someone which did not fix it but actually messed up the reporting which prevented me from producing PAYG summaries.  It lodged a $0 STP June payroll.  I had to recreate the either payroll manually and create manual PAYG's.  I want a full refund for the entire subscription to date as I have recreated all transactions in a different system.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,811 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,811Posts

588Kudos

583Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @LWalters 

Thanks for providing that information. Please note that I have removed it from this post to protect your privacy and security. 

I will pass that information on to the Cancellation team who will arrange the cancellation of your subscription.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post