EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JNett
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

My STP Verification report in Essentials has slightly more gross, payg and super than all my other reports.  I've done the $0 payrun and submitted it, I've checked everything I can think of, and all the tips in the blog and links for help, but still no luck.  It's like there's a small payrun that's getting picked up in the verification report but not elsewhere perhaps.

JNett
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Same.  I've spent nearly 2 days on this and that's way too much cost to pass on to the client so getting extraordinarily frustrated.

Greg-Deb
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation - Employee amounts incorrect

I have the same problem.  Payment summaries are correct but STP EOFY finalisation report is incorrect.  I've accidently sent this to the ATO and now have to unfinalise each employee individually.  Frustrating Smiley Sad

KatieHH
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same issue.  I made a payment to employee it was accepted in STP but there Summary of Payment is short by this one transaction.  If i re-enter the transaction to balance STP then it won't be correct on my MYOB end.  Creative a negetive payroll and reentering would be a risk because the deletion will now reduce the sTP by the same amount further.

ComCons
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi, 

I have fixed my initial query with a zero pay run, however my reports still do not match, I know why; first few pays of the year I had the wrong catergory for our RFBT.  When I asked the ato they said still lodge them as the later pays filed would correct the issue.  In MYOB the YTD verification report is still incorrect and the difference is the RFBT in the first few pays.  

Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

thanks 

esharp
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have a file that doesnt have job keeper employees and have issues, and another file with jobkeeper and issues. Smiley Happy

Celine
Partner
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning! Tracey,

My problem is STP-Summary of payment Jobkeeper -TOPUP and PAYG withholding amount more than actually paid amount, for example: Jade's Summary of payment -Jobkeeper -topup $4356.02 and PAYG withholding $7562.02 but actually paid amount is Jobkeeper-topup $3905.11 and PAYG withholding $7466.02, how can I fix it for the Summary of payment to matching the actual paid and Payroll Activity report?

Kind regards

Celine

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,528Posts

769Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @ComCons 

Reportable fringe benefit amounts are reported during the EOFY process in the Payroll Reporting Centre>>EOFY finalisation tab. This post will guide you through that process: RBFA through Payroll Reporting Centre

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,528Posts

769Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @NutBol 

Can you please try processing a $0 pay for one of those affected employees and see if that updates and corrects the YTD amounts in the EOFY finalisation tab>>YTD verification report? Have you sent any old reports, as each STP report overrides the previous one this can mess up the YTD amounts in the YTD verification report? Processing a $0 pay will correct this if you have sent old reports.

Please let me know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,528Posts

769Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @Myuma 

If your ETPs are not being reported through STP you will need to check that those payroll categories have been set up correctly. These help articles will help with this and correcting those payments:

Create payroll categories for termination payments 

Processing a final pay 

ETPs and STP 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search