Partner Zone

EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GERRI2020
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

Wasted another hour on the phone again today and ended up with a whole lot of nothing. 

I think the 2020 cloud version is corrupted. 

we had no problem with 2019 but as soon as we upgraded to 2020 this week all the problems started.  

I have been promised a call from the payroll team in the morning but I am not hopeful as they haven't been able to sort it so far and I would say they are in it around the clock as it's clearly a MYOB problem. 

Clearly we will dump this software if it's not resolved tomorrow. 

Annette62
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

@Leslie227 

I lodged a $0 pay run using the final pay run dates and once accepted it worked. The Year To Date Verification Report now balances with the MYOB Payroll summary Report.

Note you MUST run the Year to Date Verification Report. The Gross payments on the EOFY Finalisation screen did not include Allowances and Reportable Super but once I ran the report it showed the break down and balanced to the Summary Report.

It seems that people are having varying problems but I was just missing the figures for the last pay run on 28/6/20.

JJ01
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Did u get an answer

Myuma
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I submitted a zero pay run for terminated employees. The report was accepted by STP. However their ETP totals are not shown in their payment summaries. 

MYOB, could you please fix it ASAP?

AngelaL
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

13Kudos

2Solutions

I found if you download the employees individual income statements the JobKeeper allowance is listed separately to Gross Payments. It is supposed to be an allowance item so it is correct. It's unfortuneate that MYOBs Payroll reporting centre finalisation screen can't show a column for payments such as allowances as it is misleading us into thinking there are errors and we have to download every individual income statement to verify it.

Annette62
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

@JJ01  I lodged a $0 pay run using the final pay run dates and once accepted it worked. The Year To Date Verification Report now balances with the MYOB Payroll summary Repor

Note you MUST run the Year to Date Verification Report. The Gross payments on the EOFY Finalisation screen did not include Allowances and Reportable Super but once I ran the report it showed the break down and balanced to the Summary Report.

LeanneDonnet
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I have asked several times and now need to roll my pay year over on Monday.  I think I am just going to do group certificates and send an EMDUPE file as MYOB's answer to everything is do a $0 pay run  !!

All my MYOB reports match to the cent my STP reports match but EOFY finalisation is miles out.

So frustruated.

mkjbar
Experienced Cover User
67 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

67Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Same issue as well.

Balance the Payroll Activity report to the Ledger - all balances.

But the STP summaries and totals do not agree.

It appears mostly to be terminated staff but a couple of others that throws that theory out.

Annette62
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

This is what i did and it worked.

I lodged a $0 pay run using the final pay run dates and once accepted it worked. The Year To Date Verification Report now balances with the MYOB Payroll summary Report.

Good luck

Norgee
Contributing Cover User
4 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same problem, have been on hold on the phone to MYOB for over an hour to try and get an answer!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post