Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Holiday Accural reporting

Hi,

I have recently changed to MYOB Essentials payroll, from MYOB Payrole.

I am trying to run a report for the monthly Holiday Accural liabilaties for the March. After much discussion with the support person I have learnt that this function is not available unless it is done manually for each individual employee, and there woul be a seperate process for Annual Leave and Days in Leiu.

I have on average 30 staff and to complete this process would be time consuming and frustrating.

Reporting om Holiday accurals is essential for any business to understanding the companies liabilities on a monthly basis.

The older MYOB payrole had this funcinality why does MYOB essentials not have this?

Can you please advise me if this funcinality is available or will be implemented.

Regards

Andrew

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,501Solutions

Re: Holiday Accural reporting

Hi @AndrerwCoombe 

MYOB Essentials (NZ) does have a Leave report which will show you the leave values of an employee. This report can be run via Reports>>Payroll reports>>Leave and will show you the leave values for all employees for a selected entitlement over a period in a summary or detailed format.

Note: This is only an MYOB Essentials (NZ) based report, it is not available in MYOB Essentials Australian files.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post