How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

Hi

I'm using MYOB Essentials for payroll only and am trying to set up the payrun for Thursday 2nd April 2020 and I get this message   

Please fix the following problem(s):
  • Pay date outside of supported financial year

and then this under the dates

We only support the financial years ending 31st March 2019 & 2020.

I haven't been able to find how to fix this.  

This payroll is going to be a big one with the COVID 19 complications and I need to be able to fix this urgently.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Jo

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

I'm having the same problem, and calling the help line is a nightmare with waiting times of over an hour. Really need this fixed yesterday!

Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

Hi. i have just got through to phone suppport. The payrun needs to be processed after 31st March - tomorrow.

This will happen again next year. 

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Did you see this reply I received - 

Hi. i have just got through to phone suppport. The payrun needs to be processed after 31st March - tomorrow.

This will happen again next year. 

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks guys, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Cheers

Linda

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post