How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

Hi

I'm using MYOB Essentials for payroll only and am trying to set up the payrun for Thursday 2nd April 2020 and I get this message   

Please fix the following problem(s):
  • Pay date outside of supported financial year

and then this under the dates

We only support the financial years ending 31st March 2019 & 2020.

I haven't been able to find how to fix this.  

This payroll is going to be a big one with the COVID 19 complications and I need to be able to fix this urgently.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Jo

4 REPLIES 4
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

I'm having the same problem, and calling the help line is a nightmare with waiting times of over an hour. Really need this fixed yesterday!

2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How do I correct this - Please fix the following problem(s): Pay date outside of supported financial years

Hi. i have just got through to phone suppport. The payrun needs to be processed after 31st March - tomorrow.

This will happen again next year. 

2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Did you see this reply I received - 

Hi. i have just got through to phone suppport. The payrun needs to be processed after 31st March - tomorrow.

This will happen again next year. 

2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks guys, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Cheers

Linda

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post