How do I process Reportable Employer super contributions in MYOB essentials such that it reflects on payment summary

AngelM
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

How do I process Reportable Employer super contributions in MYOB essentials such that it reflects on payment summary

2 REPLIES 2
Partner river167
16 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

16Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I process Reportable Employer super contributions in MYOB essentials such that it reflects on payment summary

MYOB are saying you can't show reportable super in Essentials. They say you will have to do a paper PAYG Summary but that is not acceptable as far as I am concerned. Was sold a program that can't do a standard step in a PAYG summary. Just need to be able to add in manually.

Partner PaperworkPlace
8 Posts
Partner
Australia

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I process Reportable Employer super contributions in MYOB essentials such that it reflects on payment summary

Hi,

I had this issue 17/18 year and had to do manual handwritten payment summaries. Which was a massive pain.

I knew there must be a way to generate this information digitally. 

18/19 year i processed as per attached and was able to generate payment summary capturing RESC (reported in correct place on summary). 

you will need to enter in new payroll categories, as per attached screenshot. Note: these are an example for you and not acutal employee pay advice. 

I hope this helps Smiley Happy 

Super pay items.JPG
pay run entry.JPG
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post