Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Leave Loading Pay Item setup

Hi 

I have set up the pay items 'Annual Leave Loading' as a Standard Earning with the ATO Category as Gross Payments, and have selected Non-Taxable.  It seems to be causing a problem so I assume this is not correct so would you be able to tell me the correct set up? 

Secondly the problem it has created which needs to be fixed is the employees payslip YTD figure does not match the YTD figure on the employees mygov Income Statement.  

The payslip shows everything paid to the employee YTD correctly but in the employees mygov the YTD figure is lower and the difference is the annual leave loading that has been paid during the year.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,844Posts

593Kudos

588Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Leave Loading Pay Item setup

Hi @Susy4 

Thanks for your post. Generally speaking annual leave loading is taxable income. As you have selected Non-taxable it will not be reported through STP. For the leave loading to be reported through STP and, therefore, in the employee's myGov account you would need to change the pay item to taxable and then process a $0 pay to update the YTD amounts in STP.

You can check the YTD amounts are correct in STP by downloading the EOFY verification report and reconciling that with your MYOB report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post