Paying Annual Leave in Advance - how do I enter for leaveaken that is longer than the regular pay period?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Paying Annual Leave in Advance - how do I enter for leaveaken that is longer than the regular pay period?

I am setting up xmas holiday pay and need to put through a pay run for an employee who finishes 13th Dec thru 6th Jan when I go into Payroll essentials to do a pay run for this employee it says Pay Period Cannot exceed 10 days - our normal pay period is weekly.  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,858 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,858Posts

595Kudos

593Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Paying Annual Leave in Advance - how do I enter for leaveaken that is longer than the regular pay period?

Hi @MichelleOG 

When processing wages which include annual leave the pay period dates will stay as normal, so the normal pay week. You just need to enter the annual leave and public holiday hours into that pay.

This support note, Paying leave, has more information on processing annual leave.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Paying Annual Leave in Advance - how do I enter for leaveaken that is longer than the regular pay period?

hank you, I think I have it right Smiley Happy 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post