entering accrued leave entitlements

Nicole69
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

entering accrued leave entitlements

I am setting up MYOB Essentials Payroll for micro business specifically to do STP as all records have until now been kept manually.

I have set up and entered the pays from 01.07.19 to the current payweek, however, I realised I did not enter the accrued leave entitlements for our one permanent part-time worker before I entered the pay runs.  Do I have to delete her pays, then add the accrued entitlements and then re-enter her pays?  Or can I just add the accrued entitlements?  I have not yet registered for STP as I want to get this right first.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

507Kudos

0Solutions

Re: entering accrued leave entitlements

Hi @Nicole69 

If you drill into the employee information, under the 'Leave' tab, you'll be able to set up the leave accrual calculation basis, as well as the opening balances. 

Once a pay is recorded, you won't be able to edit the hours accrued in the recorded pay. You can however, edit the leave opening balance at any time. So if the hours missing is part of the opening balance, then you can simply update the opening balance now. If the pays entered from 01/07/2019 did not accrue leave entitlements, while technically you can still edit the opening balance to correct the total hours, it would be best to delete and re-enter the pays for audit trail purposes. 

I hope this helps.  

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post