BEEP
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Subscription - payment options complaint

Why can a user no longer pay the MYOB Subscription annually when the MYOB website states at:

www.myob.com/au/support/accountright/faqs, under heading “Subscriptions & payments”:

What pricing options do I have to subscribe to MYOB AccountRight?

MYOB AccountRight has flexible payment options. You can set up a monthly or annual subscription. All subscriptions are recurring.

After telephoning and speaking to a MYOB Manager, and also trying the online CHAT, they said they couldn't override the system and to "write a complaint about these new policies" by posting on the Community forum. I was also told "... believe the website wasn't updated".

Why is the choice of MYOB annual subscription so hard?

Why does it appear the MYOB annual subscription option has been taken away?

Has anyone who prefers this choice, managed to make one annual payment to MYOB?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,266 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,266Posts

5,722Kudos

6,310Solutions

Re: AccountRight Subscription - payment options complaint

Hi @BEEP 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. And thank you for your feedback in regards to payment options for your AccountRight Subscription.

Due to various reasons, we no offer an annual subscription option, with monthly being the normality for subscriptions entered into going forward.  The benefits for the end-user are multiple smaller charges instead of one large one as well as having the option to cancel at any time rather than needing to complete a full 12 month period.

We do understand and appreciate that some clients that have been on an annual subscription will find this a difference from their current subscription. However, going forward monthly subscriptions are required to be in place.

I've also passed on the link you have provided to our team to look at getting that updated to ensure that it does contain the latest information and what options are available for subscriptions moving forward.

*EDIT: Team have removed the impacted site and offer their apologies for the confusion with that outdated information being available**

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post