Apple Pay

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MorenoG
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Apple Pay

I've had 3 invoices that have not been closed - 2 paid using Apple Pay and one with Googlepay. I am switching off online payments until MYOB fixes this problem. I will ask clients to pay by bank transfer/EFT, PAYID or PayPal. I use MYOB Essentials Online and don't even know if I am using the right URL anymore. I have tried all my browsers. I have deleted caches galore. One CHAT help person told me when I'm paid by Apple Pay I have to enter the payment manually.

MorenoG
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I now have threeApplepay and Googleplay payments received but invoices not closed. See attachments.

riddhi and others not paid.jpg
riddhi receipt.jpg
riddhi invoice paid.jpg
riddhi payment sent.jpg
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @MorenoG 

Thank you for providing that additional information and screenshots. I have passed these onto our team to have a look in relation to the product and the payments made.  I'll let you know when I hear back from this team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MorenoG
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Meanwhile I have stopped using MYOB Essentials online credit card payments (which incorporate failed Apple Pay and Googlepay options). Payments coming through to me by EFT are fast (OSKO) and clearly labelled with the invoice number and the customer's name. I also offer PayPal which also provides clear, reliable, information with the payment.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post