5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Blank Invoices

This is in regards to all previous questions in relation to invoices being sent out with an empty description.

All previous soulutions that have been said are not working for us as this issue has been going on for quite a few months now. It's not any particular invoice, it just happens randomly and when we go to print the invoices to see if maybe it is an issue with the font or description size and it's not.

This is slowly becoming a very big issue.

(Yes we have restarted, backed up, and synced etc)

Any information ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
516 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

516Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Blank Invoices

Hi @Tammyk

Thank you for your post. 

Can I confirm if you are using a customised form or a default form from within the software ?

Please let me know, I am more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Accounts-FCA
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hello there,

This is the second time it happens to us as well and it's causing a lot of issues and stress.

We just sent out about 233 invoices and a lot of our customers are coming back saying that their invoice is blank. It happens randomly so can't just resend everything.

At this stage, we have to manually go through, download the invoice and resend manually as resending from MYOB still send a blank one.

and yes we are using a custom form with our logo etc. We have used this form for 2 years at least - so nothing new!

This needs to be addressed urgently.

Christine

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,807 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,807Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Accounts-FCA @Tammyk 

Thanks for your post. I hope you’re finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum.

This sounds like it’s related to an issue we’re investigating regarding some invoices arriving with missing information. I have sent you a private message on the forum requesting information to assist in this investigation.

So far it appears to be a custom form issue, while we investigate it might be worth using a default form instead since some are arriving and some are not.  We're looking into why this is happening since sometimes it does work and varies in behavior.  I will update the forum as I hear more information as I'm closely following the posts about this subject and working internally to get more information for customers. 

Please reply to the forum private message at your earliest convenience so I can pass this information to the team. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced Cover User Accounts-FCA
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have responded to your email.

Using a default form is not an option as we need to provide invoices with our logo and specific fields. Again this has never been an issue before. I hope you find a solution before our next round of invoicing mid-November. 

**UPDATE**

Just realised that as well as sending blank invoices randomly (picked up about 20 out of 230 so far) invoices were also randomly not sent (about 15 out of 230). They were marked as Already printed or sent but when clicking on View online invoice - the message would pop up saying "You haven't sent this invoice yet" I don't know if the 2 issues are related.

Christine

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,807 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,807Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Accounts-FCA 

Thanks for your private message reply and additional information on the issue. I have passed this along to the team investigating. I will keep you posted on any updates/status changes. 

Thank you for your patience as I/we investigate. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,807 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,807Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Accounts-FCA @Tammyk 

Please subscribe to the forum post IMPORTANT: Emailing Invoices with Blank/Missing Information for updates on this issue. Subscribers to the thread will be notified of any changes or updates regarding this known issue we are working on. 

Apologies for the inconvenience while we investigate this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
barrysingh101
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I just sent out a batch of invoices via email whcih were sent without any description of the sale.

The invoice had a total amount and the GST listed by no indication at what was purchased and individual prices.

When this happens, I then have to deal with all the replies informing me there has been a problem as well as resending all the emails.

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,807 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,807Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @barrysingh101 

Sorry to hear you're dealing with this known issue regarding emailing blank pdf attachments.  We are aware and working on this as a matter of urgency. As soon as we have an update on the status of this we will update the post I linked above, to receive a notification when the update is available please subscribe to the post. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience and disruption to operations associated with this.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post