Customer service complaint

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vphillips
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Customer service complaint

Hi MYOB team, or to anyone that really cares about the appalling service you provide!  There are no email or contact numbers to provide feedback! I have called your support line numerous times in respect to assistance for an STP issue. I have lines drop out numerous times, which has ended up in me spending hours on the phone and most of the time I spend on the phone is actually identifying myself to the numerous different departments I get transferred to and by the time I finally get to my issue the line drops out and there are no return calls from your customer service team. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Customer service complaint

Hi @vphillips 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience with our phone based teams. If you wish to provide feedback you can do so via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

If you can provide detailed information on your STP issue I'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

vphillips
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey, I did try to go through the correct channels, the link on your Contact page and it did not take me anywhere, just a blank page?

My issue is that I transferred to STP2, I ran my Payroll Summary report and in STP my EOFY YTD report to ensure they balance , however I was out. After further investigation, I found that the difference is one of my employees who was paid an ETP, her total earnings are not showing on the Payment Summary.

I have checked Payroll Categories for all fields and I have resubmitted data to the ATO and this is still an issue.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @vphillips 

Clicking on Submit feedback on our Contact us page should open a new email for you to send your feedback to our teams. 

The Help Article, Wrong ETP values in STP, has detailed instructions to resolve this issue. Make sure when you reprocess the ETP payrun that the payment date is 1 day later than the original payment date. To confirm that ETP is reported through STP correctly check the employee's Summary of payments report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post