Customised Templates

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
nahaccounts
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised Templates

I've finally gotten some time to fix our templates as i noticed that some of them come out wiht the lines all around the boxes. Now that i'm in there fixing the template, i've made the border white on all of them, but if i save the invoice to PDF and occasionally when i email them, the lines are still all appearing.

Anyone come across this?

test ss.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customised Templates

Hello @nahaccounts 

To my knowledge, the issue of the thin grey outline/boxes surrounding fields on customised invoices is due to the PDF driver which you use to print. A couple of things you can try:

• Open the invoice and select Send To > Disk and save, do the outlines appear?
  • When you open the invoice and select Print and save as PDF, do the outlines appear in the PDF?
  • Which PDF driver are you currently using?
  • If you do not have CutePDF driver installed, please install and give that a go. This is generally a pretty good PDF diver which we have a lot of success with. 

This post and this post have additional troubleshooting steps to try, but it is worth noting that most users who encounter this issue find that it can be narrowed down to the PDF driver they use.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post