Going Paperless - how to send remittance with supplier invoices attached

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fiona70
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Going Paperless - how to send remittance with supplier invoices attached

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum but been using MYOB accountright for some years now. 

We have decided to try and go paperless in our office. Currently when we pay suppliers we print remittance and attach the invoice to the remittance and then this gets filed once the payment completed and the email remittance sent. 

I have beeen getting familiar with the in tray for the invoices to be attached to the supplier accounts when entered into MYOB ready for payment.

I would like to know if there is a way when emailing remittances to suppliers that a copy of the invoice is attached as well?

Thanks

Fiona 

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Going Paperless - how to send remittance with supplier invoices attached

Hi @Fiona70 

Currently theres no direct way to attach an invoice with an emailed supplier remittance advice. Instead the only way would be to use Outlook and either email the remittance advice to yourself or turn Outlook into offline mode, and try to send the remittance advice.

If you send the remittance advice to yourself you can then forward it onto your supplier and attach the desired supplier invoice.

In contrast if you are sending the remittance advice through Outlook, by putting it into an offline mode it will catch the email before it is sent out. You could then attach the invoice to the remittance advice, before putting Outlook back into an online mode so the email will be sent

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Fiona70
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Going Paperless - how to send remittance with supplier invoices attached

Thanks Neil, 

Might be a few to may invoices to attach doing it through outlook. Thought their might have just been a hyperlink in the statement when emailing supplier payments that they could click on to see the invoice. 

Lets hope it is something for the futher. 

Kindest Regards

Fiona

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post