Intray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AnnaB1
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Intray

Hi, 

Why is it that we cannot drag and drop directly from our emails in to the intray anymore.

I dont want to have to save it to my desk top then drag and drop, that is a waste of my time.
Can we get it back

thank you 

Anna

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Intray

Hi @AnnaB1

Thank you for your post. We are aware of an issue with dragging and dropping attachments to the In Tray, this is being investigated by our teams. 

Our developers advised that there were no recent changes made to In Tray's back end so this could be caused by an environmental change. Could you please let us know the following information so we can investigate it further?

•  When did it last work for you?
  • How are you viewing the email, is it via a web browser or an email client (e.g. Outlook)? 
  • If using Outlook, what is the Version, Build, & Channel of Outlook? (Found in File -> Info/Account Info, next to the About button). If you are using a different email client, please let us know the name and version as well.
  •  Which Windows are you using? And was there any recent updates installed? Here is where you can check the update history in Windows 10.

A screenshot of the Windows update history, and the Outlook information would be much appreciated.

For now you can work around it by dragging the entire email into In Tray, which uploads all attachments within the email. Dragging and dropping documents from local computer or emailing documents to In Tray also works as usual. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post