Invoice didn't save

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
yobers
Trusted User
35 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

35Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice didn't save

I just created a lengthy and compicated invoice. After clicking the 'save' button it came up with a message saying 'Invoice has been saved'. So I navigated back to the main invoices page only to find that it hadn't been saved. Great. Now I will be concerned everytime I save an invoice as to whether it actually has or not. Why did this happen??

4 REPLIES 4
yobers
Trusted User
35 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

35Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Invoice didn't save

I have since saved more invoices and none of them are showing up in the invoice list. I tried using a different browser but that hasn't helped either.

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @yobers 

Thanks for your post.

When an invoice is saved, it should appear on the invoices list. Have you made sure to reset all filters and have a wide date range? Such as my example below:

Screenshot 2021-09-16 093517.jpg

If this is not the case for you, could you send me a screenshot of an invoice you are trying to save and is not appearing on the invoice list?

Let me know how you get on!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

yobers
Trusted User
35 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

35Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks Yanike. Yes you were right, the solution was as simple as extending the date range filter. However because I have never had this issue with the previous version of MYOB Essentials, I didn't even think to check it. I've never had that problem using the previous version. Sorry if I sounded a bit frustrated in my original post! I am encountering many little hiccups and flow problems using the updated Essentials framework and it's costing me a lot of extra time. Is there any option of reverting back to the previous MYOB Essentials format? I found it to be much better system than the updated version. 

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @yobers 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the upgrade version of Essentials. It is not possible to revert back to previous version of Essentials. Please don't hesitate to ask your questions about the new platform on the forum. We do believe it is a true upgrade and we will try to solve any issues you encounter. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post