Invoice tempate no longer avaiable on new platform

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mongoe
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice tempate no longer avaiable on new platform

With the conversion to the new platform my invoice template seems to have disappeared, or it's no longer linked to my MYOB Essential profile. I am now unable to download or print or email any of my existing invoices. I urgently need to get these out. Even when clicking on invoice link which gets auto create, just generates an error message. How do I recover my invoice template?

(I'm turning to this forum since I have had no response after connecting via phone support and listening to music and auto recorded voice for the last 15mins already. I'm still haning on in vague hope that someon will answer eventually).

Any help will be appreciated. : )

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice tempate no longer avaiable on new platform

Hi @mongoe 

Due to differences in template formats, Original MYOB Essentials platform templates will not be migrated through with the business information.

Should you need a distinct template in the Newer MYOB Essentials platform, this would need to be set up in that platform. Help Article: Set up your sales templates would be able to assist with that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post