MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

MYOB PayDirect Online - not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User seqtt
79 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
seqtt
Trusted Cover User

79Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB PayDirect Online - not working

Good morning,

Our approved MYOB PayDirect Online facility has not been working for months. The invoices we send online to our customers (see attached), do not include the green link option to pay the invoice online. When I go into Preferences to edit the payment options, I'm directed to a static screen displaying our bank account details only (also on attachment).

I have left several messages via the 'Got any thoughts about this feature?' link, but have received no reply. Can you help?

Regards, Amanda

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28118Posts

3316Kudos

4137Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB PayDirect Online - not working

Hi @seqtt

The way PayDirect Online works is that fees for the previous month transactions are charged in the next billing period, for example, March's fees are included in April's invoice.

Now in your particular case, you are on an annual billing cycle, thus the fees are collating. For this reason, we are moving to a requirement where clients that use PayDirect Online do need to be a monthly billing cycle. As such we have been reaching out to clients to get them on that cycle and have access to use PayDirect Online once again. I can see we have attempted to make contact with yourself on this topic in February however we have been unable to get in touch with you. If you would like to provide your best contact number via Forum Private Message I can pass this onto that team to arrange that callback to have that necessary discussion.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trusted Cover User seqtt
79 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
seqtt
Trusted Cover User

79Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

How do I access the Forum Private Message?

Trusted Cover User seqtt
79 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
seqtt
Trusted Cover User

79Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Worked it out Smiley Embarassed

Didn't find your answer here?