Myob app won't save invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Glyn1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Myob app won't save invoice

Myob app won,t save invoice, and I don’t want to delete app I have just done the whole invoice, if I can’t save it on mobile app what’s the point of paying for it

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Myob app won't save invoice

Hi @Glyn1 

Are you getting any error while trying to save the invoice ? If yes, please attach a screenshot of the error so we can investigate what's causing it. Please also check if it's happening for only one invoice or every invoice created in the app ? 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Glyn1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I managed to solve it, i don't understand why but when i changed prices to tax inclusive it would save.

Dog_E_Dr
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This happenss to me frequently. Because I am on the road most of the time, I often don't access AccountRight via the computer. It seems you have to open AccountRight on the computer around once per week otherwise, the app spits the dummy and won't save the invoice. 

ChrisMess
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This often happens to my customer and he gets straight on the phone to me.  He has shown me the device and I've seen this happen. There are no errors on the screen, it just will not save.  He has to shut the app down, consequently loses his invoice and then has to start again. It is VERY frustrating for him and may end up moving them to a system that has a more stable application.  Very disappointed in the MYOB mobile application.  It is not cheap and has a LOT of issues.  It makes it difficult to 'sell' it to my clients.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post