AugustaAdvisors
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Mystery lines appearing on our invoices

Hi,

When we generate a pdf invoice (we use Accountrite) some mystery lines appear around things like our logo and in between the entries.  If I print the invoice, these lines do not appear.  You can't see them on the original either.  Just on the pdf version.  I don't know if this is a custom invoice or a default one.  Can you give me a solution to either?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
AugustaAdvisors
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Strange line appearing on invoices

Hi,

When we print our invoices, ugly lines appear around our logo and throughout the invoice, that can't be seen when it is printed.  It's like the interface between MYOB and PDF causes these lines to appear.   Is there any setting we can choose when generating an invoice that avoids the mysterious lines appearing?

Our accountant does our invoicing so I don't know if a template or custom form is used.  Our logo and individual information is on the invoice, so maybe custom?  Can you give me a solution for either version please?

Regards

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,530 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,530Posts

394Kudos

605Solutions

Hi @AugustaAdvisors

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Are you printing from within the invoice itself e.g. opening the invoice > Selecting print on the left hand side > Printing to PDF from here ? If you are, can you please print via  Print/ email invoices window under Sales in the command centre. Does the same thing happen ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AugustaAdvisors
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

As I mentioned, it's not the printed version that's the problem - it's the pdf copy.  Can you advise me on how to send out an electronic copy via pdf (or any other format) that will not show the lines.

Thanks you. 

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,530 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,530Posts

394Kudos

605Solutions

Hi @AugustaAdvisors

So I can assist can you please confirm from which window of the software you are printing to pdf for these invoices ? Is it from the invoice transaction or are you going to sales > print/email invoices ? 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post