No Job (Budget Analysis) Online

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pinnair
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No Job (Budget Analysis) Online

I use mulitple jobs codes in MYOB AccountRight (Desktop version) & enter budgets for each job code. We do reporting using Job(Budget Anyalysis) report. Currently I do not believe that MYOB Accountright (online) can do this reporting or enter a budget into a job code. Am I correct that this functional doesn't exist for MYOB AccountRight (Online)? Do any solutions exist for this?

3 REPLIES 3
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: No Job (Budget Analysis) Online

Hi @pinnair 

You are correct that the Job Budget Analysis report isn't available in the AccountRight browser version, you'd need to launch the desktop app to generate the report. 

Our developers are constantly working on enhancing the browser version, more features will come down the time, hopefully this report will come as well in the near future.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

NGProductions
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Is MYOB going to get this solved? It is a major issue for my company.

Quickbooks already has this functionality - and I will switch over to them soon if this is not resolved. The MYOB online system is completely inferior to Quickbooks

Megan9
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

When you say near future, when is this expected? would be good to have these breakdowns on the dashboard too for project tracking

Also, why is the myob team admin page not available from the web platform for accountright? 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post