Notes on Capture App

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Melsy
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Notes on Capture App

When adding a note on the Capture App where does it go? When I open the Intray in AR I cannot see the note anywhere?? My client has been adding notes and we cannot seem to find them when we open them up in the Online file

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Notes on Capture App

Hi @Melsy 

The MYOB Capture app will allow the user to enter a note when capturing that document. This note is added to the comment field on an AccountRight company file when a bill transaction is generated and will appear in the Memo field for Spend Money transactions. The note will not appear in the actual in Tray.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Melsy
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you very much. I will pass this on to my client

Michele_Clifton
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

I am using AccountRight Plus 2020.2.2.  A staff member has advised me he has been adding notes to his capture receipts for over a month.  These tranasctions are recorded in Spend Money, however, contrary to your previous advice the notes are not appearing in Memo Field or anywhere else.  Any solutions for this issue would be appreciated. 

Kind regards,

Michele

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Michele_Clifton 

When you have the document in the In Tray what actions do you take? Do you use the Create Spend Money or Link to Existing Spend Money?

If you use the Link to Existing Spend Money, the Memo of the transaction will be the one set when that transaction was initially created and will not include the notes entered via the Capture app. 

If you are using the Create Spend Money option, the notes will be populated in the Memo field. If you are experiencing a different situation we would need to see a screenshot of the notes and that of how the transaction appears within the AccountRight application prior to selecting the Supplier.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Michele_Clifton
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

I have done a more analysing of the transactions and can confirm that the notes were coming through. 

Kind regards,

Michele

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post