Cover User
Australia
diesel
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

On charging Credit Card Charges

Is there any way of having the credit card fees added onto invoices if customer chooses to pay via MYOB credit card payment method??

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: Credit Card Charges

Hi @diesel

With MYOB PayDirect Online transactional charges are paid by the company (i.e. yourself) not by the customer. This is not able to able to be directly on-charged through the PayDirect Online system to the customer. Generally, you would add an extra charge to the invoice (i.e. an added line)  if you were looking at oncharge for those fees. Alternatively, create a new invoice for the charges for PayDirect Online.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
diesel
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
diesel
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you however with the way the invoices are sent out the customer can either pay via EFT or MYOB Paydirect so adjusting the invoice to include charges would not always apply. If I created another invoice to cover fees / charges I beleive the chances of getting it paid would be very slim. Is there any talk of MYOB being capable to directly apply charges to customers in the future.  

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Hi @diesel

If you would like to see the option of on-charging the customer the fees associated with PayDirect Online I would recommend showing your support for Credit Card Surcharge on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post