19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Online payment charges

I am having the same issue, tried 3 times on chat to get a response or an assistance, Charlotte just disconnected me, apparently Tana picked it up, no response waited 20 minutes, so restarted a new chat, then Sibongiseni Connected - I have wait another 10 minutes just waiting for someone to freaking well talk to me and resolve these charges on our account for something that was cancelled ages ago, like WTF!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Experienced Cover User Shelleycsi
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Complaint

Hi Steve

I was on chat this morning to Charlotte, who couldnt resolve my account and disconnected me, put me through to Tana, after 23 minutes and still no one talking to me, I ended the chat.  I then started a new chat,  Sibongiseni connected, after no word of a lie, after 12 minutes they STILL hadnt answered me or spoken to me so I ended and came here. Absolutely disgusting service Smiley Sad

So here I am.  My issue is, there are charges against our account for Invoice payments $42.78 which none of our clients even uses that pay button as they are all insurance companies and pay via direct deposit which is why we cancelled this long long ago.  I have never ever seen any charges against our account until this month, so this is weird. 

It is tax invoice number 1-72157481586 under CSI Investigations client ID 1***8.  Are you possibly able to assist as the live chat is just so poor.

19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Formal Complaint

I use XERO for another business and find it AMAZING and so much quicker and easier to use, even my accountant recommends it. 

I am STUCK in the interim using this **bleep**py MYOB - not for long though as it is flawed and time conusming to fix errors and the live chat is doing my head in

Experienced Cover User Anitab
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

@Shelleycsijust keep hounding them on here. Tag them in every response, so it pops up at their end.

I finally got my issue resolved after about 5-6 weeks of trying to get a resolution, thankfully. Hopefully you have some luck soon.

Sadly responses are becoming harder and harder to come by. MYOB is dropping the ball BIG TIME on customer service.

Alternatively, slamming their lack of service on social media might get their attention, that was going to be my next port of call, except i got a call back before it got to that.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Hi @Shelleycsi 

Sorry to hear you have had that experience.

Online Payments charges incurred in a month are charged on your next subscription month. For example, if you a June fee for online payments will be charged in July.

If you do have any enquiry relating to the billing of your online payments we do recommend contacting our phone-based team on 1300 555 931 who will be able to look into your account and those charges.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Steve, I did know that side of things, it was more that it was a service I cancelled a year ago and not one of our clients used anyway (due to their protocols in paying suppliers) so hence why I KNOW it has not been used, that aside, being a cancelled service in itself should mean no charges ever.  I hate the customer service as you wait for hours on hold Smiley Sad I am way too busy to find the time to do this at present being EOFY and having 3 businesses to juggle. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post