Overcharged in most recent invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
P9
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Overcharged in most recent invoice

Hi, I have an Essentials account but with a fixed perpetual price that is discounted, however on my most recent invoice I have been charged the full amount.  I can't find an MYOB contact email address anywhere to query this and your phone lines are closed on the weekend.  Can someone help me with this?

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Overcharged in most recent invoice

Hi @P9 

Thanks for your post. To discuss your account you will need to contact our Accounts & Billing team on 0508 328 283. If you need assistance with your software please don't hesitate to let us know, we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

P9
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

An email or direct message option would be really, really helpful to deal with issues like this.  I've currently been waiting on hold on the phone for nearly 40 mins which I don't really have time for, and I've still only moved up three places in the queue!  Your website also stated that your phone lines were open on the weekends but when I called yesterday all I got was a recorded message that the lines were closed and I needed to call back in business hours.  Why is it so hard to get hold of you?!

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @P9 

Having a look at your account I can see that you have spoken to an agent regarding this. If you need assistance with your software please don't hesitate to post again, we're happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

P9
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Actually no, my issue hasn't been resolved at all - I spent over an hour and a half with a representative on the phone, they then said they would email me with a solution but I've heard nothing from them and my overpayment still hasn't been refunded.  I would like an email address where I can contact someone please.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post