Receive Payments not opening

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AliciaC
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Receive Payments not opening

Hi

I am hitting a IT glitche when attempting to record customer payments this morning. Was working ok then unable to get payment button on invoice to go to receive money. Both payment button from invoice, or receive money will open to record payment.

Have rebotted PC with no change to this error.

Please help!

Alicia

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Receive Payments not opening

Hi @AliciaC 

Just to confirm the situation, you are selecting Payment or Sales>>Recieve Payments and you are not seeing the Receive Payments window opening?

If so, generally this is a case of the window is appearing onscreen or behind another one. I would recommend closing the program, reopening. Once reopened, go to Sales>>Receive Payments. If the window doesn't appear, go to Windows (top of the screen)>>Cascade. This will cascade the windows and bring over windows that don't appear on screen onto the screen for viewing.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

AliciaC
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Receive Payments not opening

Hi Stephen

Thank you so much. That was correct, looked liked was opening but was not showing. Changing view to cascade did the trick, there were heaps of receive money screens... LOL Thought I knew all the tricks, thats a good one.

Thank you again!

Alicia

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post