SETTING UP MULTIPLE FORMS FOR CUSTOMERS - EG QUOTE AND INVOICE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HDG
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

71Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

SETTING UP MULTIPLE FORMS FOR CUSTOMERS - EG QUOTE AND INVOICE

Not sure why we cannot do this yet but i'm not really suprised.

I have set up multiple printed forms for my customers as they require different information on them so should be treated differently. One for QUOTES, ORDERS AND INVOICES.

This means I need to change the form in the customers card file when I want to send a quote or an order or an invoice.  Without having to select a differnt print set up every time at every stage of the customer sales process is there a way around this.  Is there a way to have a form set in the card file separate for each of these processes as they are all very different so should not be on the same form.  This is tediuos when conducting multiple quotes/forms a day not to mention possibly forgetting to do so.

There are so many ideas coming through to MYOB FORUM but yet you keep updating areas that are really not required but failing to update what your subscribers are after. Please for all who use this system update the items required for everyday bookkeeping and administration. 

1. ability to send receipt deposits

2. set a functional progressive payment method

3. abilty to send receipts directly from payment area

4. purging old invoices pre 2015

5. abilty to select multiple print forms

6. abilty to search for item by supplier in sales item entry

7. abilty to write notes against invoice not just customer or supplier

8. ability to delete pre 7 year account codes not in use 

9. ability to delete pre 7 year sales / purchase invoices in bulk

10. ability to delete bulk items not one by one

11. add more functions to the items / inventory area - needs to be easier to find items

Gosh the list could keep going. MYOB is such an easy and effective software program please keep it relevant and current as it would be a shame to lose such a good program. Just keep adding to it and giving the customer what they require as changing programs is a pain in the backside and most of us just don't have the time for it.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post