Saving an Invoice periodically instead of recording it

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Saving an Invoice periodically instead of recording it

Hi all, hope this is not a silly question but I am desperate and hope to get a positive answer ... I have to enter time billing Invoices for services delivered with very long and detailed descriptions.  It takes forever to do one Invoice and it can easily take up several pages when I am done.  My question is - Is there is a way that I can save the Invoice every now and again and then keep working on it, to prevent losing everything when MYOB boms out (which happens more frequently nowadays for some reason), instead of recording the Invoice and going to search for it again to open and continue working on it.  Thanks in advance ...

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Saving an Invoice periodically instead of recording it

Hi @Mathilda 

If you're using AccountRight, the only way to save an invoice while typing is by recording it or saving it as recurring. That being said, this is something that the product development team is already aware of and we will update you if there are any changes.

Feel free to post should you have further questions or suggestions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Saving an Invoice periodically instead of recording it

@Komal_S  thanks for the reply.  I hope that they will be able to get that function on board as soon as possible.  Nothing worse than losing half a day's work because the system bommed out. Smiley Sad 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post