3 Posts
Cover User
thegownchick
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Strange email

I've received what I think is a strange email from MYOB, asking for alot of personal information.  I'd like to be able to forward to someone who is actually at MYOB to ask if it's genuine or not, but I cannot find an email address for customer service.  Does anyone know what it is? Below is a copy of the message.

Thank you for applying for MYOB PayDirect Online, a quicker way to get paid!

There's just a little more supporting documentation we need before we can disperse funds into your nominated settlement account. Kindly reply to this email with a copy of each of the following items:

• A current bank statement in the name of the legal business entity showing the BSB, account number and up to three months of transactions
  • Copy of valid Drivers License/Passport of the Director/Principal*
  • Website address and/or Facebook page

Please answer the following questions and provide any additional commentary to help us assess your application:

• Have you ever had a merchant facility refused or terminated by any financial institution or any card scheme? Yes or No? (If yes, provide details)
  • When using the PayDirect Online invoice facility, will you take payment in advance of providing the goods or services? Yes or no?

Please answer the following questions regarding your invoices:
    1. What is the yearly value ($) estimated, of invoices you expect to be paid?
    2. What is the number of invoices you expect to be paid monthly? How many?
    3. What is the average transaction value ($) per invoice?
    4. Please describe the type of goods/services that you will invoice for, in detail?
    5. How much time would there be between taking the invoice payment (including deposits) and providing goods/service?

If you have not already done so, you must follow the steps under the heading "Verifying your bank account" in this support note to complete the application process.

We look forward to having you up and running and helping your business succeed.

Kind Regards,

Neziya           

PayDirect Merchant Services
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
P 1300 555 931 (Option 3)  E paydirect@myob.com
www.myob.com.au/paydirectonline

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,978 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22978Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: Strange email

Hi @thegownchick

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

That particular email is genuine. The information required is for us to complete your PayDirect Online Application.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post