online Payments Not Working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tradbot
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

online Payments Not Working

Client Pays with the Link and status is paid but no money goes into account . Please Help

2 REPLIES 2
Tradbot
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Add MYOB Online Payment link to Invoice form

A Client has paid me via the credit Card link on the invoice. Qusetion?? Where do the funds get deposited??  Is it the account number with the ETF box next to the link or the account i gave when doing the application where fees come out. I havent linked an account yet so do i need to do this??

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: online Payments Not Working

Hi @Tradbot 

Thanks for your post. You would have selected a bank account when you set up the Online Invoice Payments. To check/edit this: 

1. Click your business name and choose Sales settings.
  2. Click the Payments tab.
  3. In the Invoice payments options section, click Edit preferences to open the Online payments settings page.
  4. On the Online invoice payments tab, select the ledger account to record online invoice payments:
  5. If you want to pass on the credit card fees for MasterCard, Visa and AMEX payments, select this option and choose the MYOB account for recording your online invoice payment fees and charges. Learn more about Customer surcharging for online payments.
  6. Click Save.

Read more about this here: Online invoice payments

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post