"the delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update"

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

"the delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update"

Hi, Does anyone else have the comment "the delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update" at the bottom of the sent emails window?

It has happened a few times over recent weeks and makes it hard to take the next action when you don't know if the invoice or statement has been sent.

Is this comment stating emails are not going when sent or is the program unable to tell if emails have gone?

Is it something we will need to work with or is it temporary?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,921 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,921Posts

5,003Kudos

5,396Solutions

Re: "the delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update"

Hi @Learnin 

Within a recent update, we did add the message text "The delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update" to the bottom of the Send Emails window. This is to alert the user to the fact that the delivery status of those emails sent may be delayed as the emails are still being sent through the system.

However, in saying that some clients were reporting a delay in sending emails around the time of your post. This has been since been resolved and those emails should be sent as intended to the required recipient.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

32Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven I am also currently experiencing long delays with some emails. Some emails come through in a minute or so and others (that I am aware of) can take 40 minutes plus. Some don't ever make it. This is extremely inconvenient. Is there any solution to this or is this the best that I can expect?
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,921 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,921Posts

5,003Kudos

5,396Solutions

Hi @Davedog 

Depending on the number of emails that are being sent and are awaiting processing there may be a backlog of processing client emails thus a status there could be a delay in sending a client email. However, from my testing (at the time of processing), the system is sending those emails although there may be a slight delay while the system does process that email. In saying that our teams, do monitor the number of emails in the queue awaiting processing and do investigate possible extensive delays in sending emails.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post