Norzi
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

subscription cancellation

Why is it SO DIFFICULT to cancel a subscription with MYOB??????

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a month and finally last night as I was chatting live to MYOB I was informed that I must login to mymyob to cancel.

I logged in to cancel and then it told me I have to call during business hours. Seriously!!!! Is this so you can try and convince your customers not to cancel?????

I havent used my subscriprion since April and now I have paid for May and June and am not entitled to a refund of the 2 months. Apparently one must give notice of 10 days.  That was another surprise. I do not like surprises.

Well!!! If the process wasnt so difficult then this would have been sorted weeks ago. I didnt even know there was a my.myob???? I kept trying to cancel through my business essentials login and even then I couldnt log in so I assumed I had cancelled then realised I was still being charged. 

Who do I need to contact for a complaint & refund PLEASE??????

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,070 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,070Posts

72Kudos

127Solutions

Re: subscription cancellation

Hi @Norzi 

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience while trying to cancel your account. I had a look into your account and can see that your subscription has now been cancelled by one of our phone agents earlier today.

To leave feedback, go to the Feedback & Complaints section on the Contacts page of the MYOB website.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post