AIM and provisional tax notices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolePointon
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AIM and provisional tax notices

We have a client who is using the AIM method for provisional tax.  MYOB Practice Tax has still generated three provisional tax notices for 2021.  I know I can just mark them as Not Required, but how do I override the generation of the notices so that they do not appear in this client's account?

1 REPLY 1
BS0000001
MYOB Staff
13 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AIM and provisional tax notices

Hi Carole,

The reason tax notices were created for AIM clients, was because we didn't have the AIM option available in MYOB Practice, therefor after migration all clients has been assigned to Standard. And system create tax notices automatically for any Standard provisional clients.

We do have the AIM option available now, any new clients created after the migration that has this option, tax notice should not be created by the system.

For those AIM clients that has notices created, if you do want to remove them please feel free to contact us on 0800 94 96 98, one of our support analyst will be more than happy to assist you on this.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post