Accounts Payable Out of balance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
cyesaya
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accounts Payable Out of balance

I have a client experiencing an issue with accounts payable in their ARL file being out of balance despite not having any odd or unreconciled transactions. I have had a look at the MYOB support forums and in each instance that this particular problem has occurred, MYOB support have advised clients to email them directly to fix the issue. Can someone please provide a direct email to send through the serial number of the live file with?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Re: Accounts Payable Out of balance

Hello @cyesaya 

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with your Accounts Payable being out of balance for your client.  Before we can see if a direct fix is needed, are you able to run Aged Receivables Detail or Summary reports dated to 31/12/9999 to confirm that is no direct culprit for the card balance please?

If it is the case that the reports do not reveal a cause, then do let us know and I would be happy to organise further assitance if required.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

cyesaya
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I ran the reports for as far back as they could go to 31/12/1999 and there don't appear to be any odd transactions. There are only about 6 invoices raised and paid for this particular supplier so we're not sure where the issue is coming from

Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Hello @cyesaya 

Thanks you for checking that.  Are you also able to run the reports dated forwards to 31/12/9999 as well to check for any irregularities there as well please?

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

cyesaya
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Andrew,

Yes I've checked all of this. I have seen a similar issue reported in these forums and run through all the suggestions from MYOB. Could I please have someone just look at the file.

Thank you

cyesaya
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

On second thought I'll just go through our MYOB partner.

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post