Advisor Report only showing graphics in PDF

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Meredith_17
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Advisor Report only showing graphics in PDF

I prepared and sent off an Advisory report for Jun 19 ready for a Board Meeting this week.  When I look at the PDF it has only saved the graphics and charts and no text through the report.  I checked saved reports and re-exported just now (on a different computer at a different physical location) and the same thing happened.

When I went to start a new report, most of the tabs at the top are greyed out and I can't access the sections I need.  I've attached 2 screenshots to show what I'm seeing.

I notice someone else on this forum had a similar issue two weeks back.  Has anything been resolved or a workaround figured out?

myob1.jpg
myob2.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Advisor Report only showing graphics in PDF

Hi @Meredith_17 

From my understanding after speaking with the team is that this particular situation has been resolved at our end so do try that process again. 

Also, while it is not a requirement, I see you appear to be using Microsoft Edge, using a browser like Google Chrome, would also be a recommendation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Meredith_17
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Advisor Report only showing graphics in PDF

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  I am using Firefox, not Edge.

Looks like the issue of greyed out tabs is ok now, however I'm still generating reports with only graphics and no text.

Tried on Chrome and get the same thing happening.

Cheers,

Meredith

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post