Advisory Report - Executive Summary and Accounts Receivable pages not generating

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jody_Burton
Experienced Partner
11 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Advisory Report - Executive Summary and Accounts Receivable pages not generating

I am trying to generate an Advisory report for a particualr clinet ( the first time for this client). 

I have completed all the Accounts Mapping but when I generate the Report the Executive Summary and the Accounts Receivable Pages are greyed out.  When I hover over them I  get a message that "something went wrong when generating this report" but I get no information as to what went wrong.  I have retired generating the report several times.  This clinet definitely uses Sales and has Account Receivable.

Thanks

Jody Burton
MYOB Certified Consultant
The Bookkeeping Factory
2b/3 Ledgar Road
BALCATTA WA 6021
Mobile: 0412 233 281
Landline: 08 9240 5595
Fax: 9240 5594
2 REPLIES 2
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Advisory Report - Executive Summary and Accounts Receivable pages not generating

Hi @Jody_Burton 

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. Have you been able to resolve this issue? If you have not, are you able to please take a screen shot of the error message for me to investigate further? 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

AJRattray
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Advisory Report - Executive Summary and Accounts Receivable pages not generating

Hi

Was there any resolution for this? - I have found the same issue for My September 2020 Advisory Report "Something went wrong when generating this report." comes up when I hover mouse over greyed out section.

Regards

Mandy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post