BAS requires company file user ID to login

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JesseTang
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

BAS requires company file user ID to login

I was going to loge BAS for the Oct - Dec 2022 quarter, but when I click Prepare BAS/IAS this message pop up "You’ve just signed in with your my.MYOB login – now you need to sign on to your company file. Use the company file user ID and password that you use in AccountRight to sign on to this company file."

Ask me to log in with user ID and Password. I have tried everything but just did not work.

I loged previous BAS on 21 Feb 2023, it was all good. I didn't change anything in regard of MYOB account.

Can anyone help with this problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: BAS requires company file user ID to login

Hi @JesseTang 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. Can you try clearing the cache and then try logging in again?

If that does not resolve the error would you be able to reply with the last 4 digits of your serial number and a screenshot of the error message?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Veejays
Experienced Cover User
31 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

31Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: BAS requires company file user ID to login

This has happened to me this morning too.  I've had no problem lodging BAS in the past and now it's asking for this additional information.  I've tried clearing the cache and it made no difference.

The last 4 digits of my serial number are 6295.   Screenshot attached.

Since our last BAS, we tried Business Pro (online), when we normally use the desktop app.  We went back to AccountRight on the desktop and cancelled Pro.  MYOB also did an auto update this morning to version 2023.6.1.4.  Not sure if either of these have something to do with it.  

Thanks

Judy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post