How can I know whether clients have set up portal account?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Liu
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How can I know whether clients have set up portal account?

I have set up portal for all of our clients. Some of them have signed up protal accounts but some not. My question is how can I konw who hasn't signed up the account from MYOB? We don't want to call each client to check if he/she has done the setting or not.

1 REPLY 1
Nam_H
MYOB Staff
24 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

24Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Re: How can I know whether clients have set up portal account?

Hi Liu,

It is not possible to identify which clients have not signed up for the portal.

However, if you do not wish to call each client to check if they have done this, then an alternative is to try to sign up on behalf of your client to set a temporary password for them.

If this client has signed up it will display a message that they have already signed up.

However, if it returns to your main portal homepage it would indicate your client has not signed up yet and you can email your client the link to your portal website address advising them of their temporary password to sign in with and that they can change the password by clicking "Sign in" then "forgot your password".

To identify the portal website address to provide the link to your client and also to sign up on behalf of your client please click on the "Live" icon in your MYOB AE/New AO program then click "Settings" on the left task menu and "Portal".

Kind Regards,

Nam_H

MYOB Australia

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post