Inventory Value Reconciliation Report - File corruption

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ski30
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Inventory Value Reconciliation Report - File corruption

Hoping someone can help with our out of Balance Inventory Value Reconciliation Report since early April'23.

Unfortunately one of our staff entered a number of Credits  against Inventory Items at this time, and this appears to have triggered incorrect Current Values of Items, and as a result the Inventory Value in this Report no longer balances with the Account Balance. Apparently credit notes corrupt the file.  While all historical Reports were balanced previously, they are now all out of balance, but the amounts they are out by, differ each month!

Unfortunately this has happened in the past, but we were able to send the file to myob and the issues were fixed..

However,  this time I have struggled to find someone in myob that can help us fix this isssue. Since April I have called myob constantly, spent hours on the phone, transferred to at least three people each time,  tried online script fixes, gone up the chain to gold level, and then only to get disconnected(even though they tell me they will call me back if this happens!) They never do!! Yesterday I was on the phone for 2 hours and when they finally asked whether our file had been restored by myob- disconnection again! 

From our previous experience myob data services requested a backup of our file, which they then restored. I have been unable to find someone to do that now.

Can anyone help with this issue. It would be greatly appreciated.

I can provide case details if required.

1 REPLY 1
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,464 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,464Posts

60Kudos

114Solutions

Re: Inventory Value Reconciliation Report - File corruption

Hi @Ski30 

Thank you for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had that experience. I'm happy to assist you with this. Please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
  • Business name
  • Your name and email address

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post